The new Halo microchip scanner with Scanner Angel enabled automatic missing pet recognition.
No batteries required and comes with a USB charging lead.
Windows compatible only.
Now supplied with 1 FREE DogTrac ID Tag and 2 FREE Key Recovery Tags (worth £19.95)
The award winning Halo Scanner is a microchip scanner that reads all animal ISO 15 and 10 digit microchips.
It has an excellent read range and scanning area, reducing the chance of missing microchips when scanning and increasing the speed with which they are located.
What is the Halo microchip scanner?
An otherwise traditional microchip scanner, but the HALO will immediately alert the operator if the microchip being scanned belongs to an animal that has been reported missing.
- Small, lightweight & robust
- Ergonomically designed
- Simply squeeze to start scanning
- Rechargeable via a USB cable to laptop or PC
- Reads all FDX-B 15 digit and FDX-A (FECAVA) 10 digit microchips
- Scanner Angel® enabled
Scanner Angel® A unique database of the microchips of lost or stolen animals which is downloaded to the HALO and updated every time the HALO is connected to a laptop or PC.
It comes complete with a USB lead for charging the scanner's internal rechargeable battery
- Read Range
Up to 15cm.
- Scanning area
Rechargeable from USB port on computer or a USB mains adaptor.
- Scanner Angel enabled
Automatic recognition of missing animals.
- No batteries needed
Rechargeable via a USB cable to a laptop or PC (Not Mac / Linux).
- Ergonomically designed
Small, lightweight and robust and not intrusive for the animal being scanned.
- Reads all FDX-B 15 digit and FDX-A
10 digit microchips and EM4102 chips Will display if the 9 digit encrypted chip is detected. The 15 digit microchip is used almost exclusively throughout Europe.
- Reads the thermo chips
Will display the temperature from the temperature measuring BioTherm microchips.
- Effective read range
The entire outer edge is the scanning area so that a large scanning area is covered in one go.
- Complies with ROHS, CE and ISO 11784 norms
- Dimensions: 135mm diameter x 33mm
- Weight: 163g
- Boxed Dimensions: 147mm x 144mm x 38mm
- Boxed Weight: 258g
- Scans per Charge: 8 second scans x 1000
- Standby Time: 2 months (typically)
- Battery: Internal lithium polymer rechargeable
- Recharge via USB port
- Charge Time: 3.5 Hours
- Reads: FDX-B and FDX-A (FECAVA)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Display: LCD 2 lines x 16 characters
- Tones: Audible beep
- Memory: Last 2000 scanned numbers
- Operation: Simple squeeze to start scanning and automatic turn off after 50 seconds
- Communications: USB port
- Software: Windows 98 or later
- Systems: Scanner Angel® compliant
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Colour Options: White or Black
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Included: Scanner, USB lead and downloadable user guide
- Options: USB wall charger, in car 12V USB charger