Mini 8mm Microchip Syringe (10 Pack)
The Mini 8mm microchip is manufactured in Europe by Felixcan (Datamars), a leading global supplier of animal microchips.
- 10 Microchips per box
- FREE Puppy Packs for new keepers with every microchip ordered (worth £15 each)
- FREE Whelping Collars with every box of microchips ordered
- Includes an online registration to the Microchip Central database
Order before 2pm for Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland Mon-Thur)
The MiniChip in a sterile syringe pack contains: a ready to use disposable syringe, pre-loaded with the ISO compliant 8mm x 1.4mm microchip and a strip of barcode labels.
The MiniChip can be used in all companion animals, birds, exotics and fish and is is 44% smaller than the 12mm Microchip. They are ISO compliant, Pet Travel Scheme compatible and have a lifetime guarantee.
The MiniChip has an extremely low risk of migration due to the reduced size and anti-migration coating.
FREE Puppy Packs Include:
- A DogTrac smart ID Pet Tag and Key Tag (worth £14.95)
- Information about Microchip Central and the benefits to keepers.
- Plus... extra discounts and treats!
Get FREE Microchips
- Order your microchips online
- Register your microchips online for FREE
- When a pet is transferred from an account to a new keeper (e.g. from a breeder account to a new keeper), receive an instant credit in your account for the cost of the microchip.
- Watch your credits build up and order more microchips using your credit.